American Changjo says "Hi"!

I just wanted to say "Hello" and that I love all the Shinhwa fans world wide! We are the best fans!! Dedicated, artistic, awesome, and hardcore!

My names Ashley and I've been a fan since I was seventeen years old(Early 2004). I discovered Shinhwa by accident. I was looking for Utada Hikaru stuff online when I stumbled across these pictures of them. I immediately thought they were hot and decided to find their music. It was love at first listen. My first Shinhwa songs were "Perfect Man", "Trippin", and "Hey Come on". Instant fan! So I shared their music with all my family and friends. I'm happy to say that at the time I converted four of my closest friends into Shinhwa fans!

I am forever grateful for Shinhwa coming into my life. It was destiny to accidentally find them lol. Their music, talent, sense of humor, and love for each other makes them special. No idol group has the bond Shinhwa has! They are REAL. Real friends and most importantly, brothers 4 life! I want to thank them for introducing me to Korean culture!

I have a youtube Vlog now dedicated to the Shinhwa fandom! Please enjoy! Feel free to comment!
http://www.youtube.com/user/orangeprincess1987/videos

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
Hi Ashley XD~,

We communicated through emails before didn't we? It's nice to see you here XD~. Welcome to SVC >:D<

hienqv

Chánh thất nhà M, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Khuy
Translator
Welcome to SVC Ashley ^^
I think we've known each other on FB already, but i was i little surprised when knowing you've been loving Shinhwa since 2004. Haa, i knew them a little later, in 2006 when Shinhwa was promoting their 8th album.
Glad to know you here.
Let's support Shinhwa till the day we die :))

I just wanted to say "Hello" and that I love all the Shinhwa fans world wide! We are the best fans!! Dedicated, artistic, awesome, and hardcore!

My names Ashley and I've been a fan since I was seventeen years old(Early 2004). I discovered Shinhwa by accident. I was looking for Utada Hikaru stuff online when I stumbled across these pictures of them. I immediately thought they were hot and decided to find their music. It was love at first listen. My first Shinhwa songs were "Perfect Man", "Trippin", and "Hey Come on". Instant fan! So I shared their music with all my family and friends. I'm happy to say that at the time I converted four of my closest friends into Shinhwa fans!

I am forever grateful for Shinhwa coming into my life. It was destiny to accidentally find them lol. Their music, talent, sense of humor, and love for each other makes them special. No idol group has the bond Shinhwa has! They are REAL. Real friends and most importantly, brothers 4 life! I want to thank them for introducing me to Korean culture!

I have a youtube Vlog now dedicated to the Shinhwa fandom! Please enjoy! Feel free to comment!
http://www.youtube.com/user/orangeprincess1987/videos

Hello koolygal87! I'm also a Junior Member. Nice to meet you!