~Diaries~

bristina

Tiểu thiếp nhà Park, Đại diện JKF
Trans Group Leader
Hi everybody :)

This topic is meant to be for chatting, that's it. We may share about anything, write something about your days and await for people to share, just remember to follow the topic. I can say only a few words in English. And English grammars gets more and more difficult. So a little knowledge about English is a dangerous thing. Exactly I'm very bad at English so I'm scared to write anything in English and I can't improve my English very much but I'm so embarrassed to write anything. I really wish that I can understand and speak English as my first language :)). That's impossible. So when you see me or your friends using broken English in this topic, please politely correct them. Remember, in a very polite and courteous manner. That's all :D Thanks for reading and hope you'll support this topic.

Have fun :yeah:

Last edited:

bazuka

Tiểu thiếp nhà Mun, Translator của tháng 4, S.V.C
Ok , thanks Bris honey :x
May I start ? \:D/
I decided to ditch the classes today even though I woke up on time LOL. Reason? Self-study at home is wayyyyyy better than attending the class and then putting your head in the ninth-cloud.
Well, at least I think so haha

milkyxduckie

Staff nghỉ hưu
Wooohooh~~~ my first post in this box ^^.
*rants rants rants rants rants*
Seriously, I want to escape to some place faraway and sort out my mind. How much I wish time would stop so that I could take a breath and make the right decision... but then, what's the right decision? There's no such things. There are just consequences... [Somebody has said that and this blurred state of mind, I don't remember who that is xD.]

hyemi

Tiểu muội nhà M
Staff nghỉ hưu
Yah~
My 1st anniversary here :jogging:
A year has passed since I joined SVC~ so far so good XD
Hoping for an even better year~
Love you all >:D<>:D<>:D<

Yah~
My 1st anniversary here

wow~~.. Hyemi!!!

CONGRATULATION!!

Let's Start my diary

ah.. last saturday night, i watched Syungie's side 1 concert dvd.
OMG... :ric ah: somebody help me!!! hehehe
I love this concert becasue i can hear many songs that
Syungie never sing before ^^
During Peterpan's serenade song,
When he said "envy, right?"... i answer with my dvd..yeah.. hahaha
and OMG!!! Sexy Syungie in Hidden Camera song.. :ric ah: I love YOU
I love all songs in this concert and special stage with Yu Seyun..
it was very very very fun.. and the Video with baby bird.. 'JinSyung'
I cannot say anything ... just only laugh.
In MV why did you call, it looked so serious but, it video clip was very fun.
Syungie VS Bombing drum!
OMG... I cannot stop myself now .... scream!!!!

susu-edible

Staff danh dự
Staff nghỉ hưu
wow~~.. Hyemi!!!

CONGRATULATION!!

Let's Start my diary

ah.. last saturday night, i watched Syungie's side 1 concert dvd.
OMG... :ric ah: somebody help me!!! hehehe
I love this concert becasue i can hear many songs that
Syungie never sing before ^^
During Peterpan's serenade song,
When he said "envy, right?"... i answer with my dvd..yeah.. hahaha
and OMG!!! Sexy Syungie in Hidden Camera song.. :ric ah: I love YOU
I love all songs in this concert and special stage with Yu Seyun..
it was very very very fun.. and the Video with baby bird.. 'JinSyung'
I cannot say anything ... just only laugh.
In MV why did you call, it looked so serious but, it video clip was very fun.
Syungie VS Bombing drum!
OMG... I cannot stop myself now .... scream!!!!

praery, i'm so envious of you :huhu:

bristina

Tiểu thiếp nhà Park, Đại diện JKF
Trans Group Leader
Sometime I hate you...
Sometime I miss you...
Sometime I love you...
May I?

melp

Đại tỷ nhà Jung, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Khuyế
Staff nghỉ hưu
Today I watched "Listen" by Sunmin by chance in youtube while I was browsing for Sungie clip.

She sang this song as a guess in Sungie's concert back in 2008.

A very beautiful performance. It is so great actually. She sang this song with strong emotion:

Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
Listen to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release​

Listen, I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried to say what's on mind
You should have known

Oh, now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I've gotta find my own​

A wonderful song from "Dream girls", originally sang by Beyonce. Temporarily, as I just listen to two versions today for the first time, I can not decide which one is better. Sumin, at least I knew before that she can truly sing, but Beyonce, I did not. I have a new-found respect for both of them now.

Remember when Min appeared at Sungie's concert (where Minsyung was first introduced), his guess perf was praised as "almost stealing the show".

Well, I am not a fan of M's solo work, except for "My boo" and "Girl friend" which I have certain liking for, plus I did not witness this perf, so I have no comment about this praise.

But, for Sun Min.....If I had been there, her perf would have surely been "stealing the show". One thing I must admit that her English is much much better than Sungie.

I love Sungie singing English songs because he really sings them with emotion. But his pronunciation, in many cases, somewhat ruins the song. I can say it now that I completely "let him go".

**sigh**

Even just for this day, let just "Listen"

melp

Staff nghỉ hưu
It has been a while since I thought about my user name: MELP

It has a special meaning to me.

I got this username when I was a 2nd year student. Before that, I had never learn how to use internet

Until I saw Roswell

I got addicted to it since the very first episode. And in episode "Blind date", the word MRLP came to my mind.

To be exact, it appeared as ME + LP in the film. Which stands for: Max Evans love Liz Parker.

I was a dreamer. Until now I still am. And I love this couple so much - they have the best chemistry for teenage role I've ever seen.

When they first knew me, friends often asked me about the meaning of my username. Initials, I guess.

This username remind me all the time of my favourite couple.

Well, their chemistry is WAY much better than Twilight. Sorry to Twilight fans out there, cos Bella and Edward couple is so boring. Not even hold a candle to Max and Lis's love.

I wish someone will look at me the way Max looked at Liz.

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
I feel like I've lost you.

I came to Sydney 5 years ago with no friends at all. Everything had to start all over again. Making friends, hanging out, chatting happily, partying, sleeping over etc

It's such a devastated feeling when you realize after 5 years, there is still no one around you. Friends come and go all the time, leaving you alone with a scar which is hard to erase.

"Why didn't you ask her to come? It's Xmas party, the more the merrier" "No need to do that. We are different anyway. She would not come" - and this came from my "best friend" whom I've been close to for almost the time I've been here. Sad, isn't it? :)):)):)):)):)):))

This must be nth time I've encountered with. Always, those I treat with all my heart will someday pay me back with something like this :)):)):)):)):)). It really hurts...

I only have 4 months to remain in Sydney. Looking back at the last 5 years, I don't really know what I've gained and what I've lost. Though I really think by the time I leave Sydney, there will be no one at the airport to see me off, a part of me still doesn't want that to happen. I always believe if you treat someone nicely, they will return the favour by treating you well and together, everyone is nice towards each other. However, up till now, all I see with my own eyes and ears are disappointments and painful experiences.... Perhaps, there really is something wrong within my personality or else for them to treat me like that...

Maybe, in the end, I will leave Sydney all alone again, just like 5 years ago. Let's just be positive for once ^^: I don't have to cry if that happens, right?

melp

Staff nghỉ hưu
Everyone has at least a secret

I am not exception.

A secret I kept from my family for more than 3 years. They will be shocked when they find out.

I can not say I have no regret when making the choice in 2006. Almost 3 years have passed and here I am with no fortune,

But I am on my own. This is the life I chose and however difficult it is, I take all the consequences.

Mom, dad, I am your youngest child. But it does not mean I am a child. One day, you will understand how I went through all of this just to prove to you how I can be fine by myself.

One day....

melp

Staff nghỉ hưu
It has been a while.

Life changes when people change.

I was afraid of changing. Change is unavoidable, it is just that we tried to fool ourself, thinking that we may die when this happens. Well, we won't die because of this. None of us will.

It is easy to say: "Hey, I will never change. I can't imagine how it happen". OK, but when you change, you look back and you realize changes are easier than you thought it could be.

I was like that. I was so afraid of changing. For two years, my life revolves around them. I did not think I could live without thinking about them everyday.

Changes happen so fast. It took only a second. A second earlier and a second after that, I look at the same people, the same situation with different view, different feeling. First I felt guilty. Then I feel it is natural.

The passion for music is still there. But life has more important things to achieve. A lot more responsibilities to take. And a lot more exciting things to learn, to embrace. Let's go on and experience them all.

If something really belongs to you, it will come back to you no matter how long it takes, no matter how far it is. It's fate. If it doesn't, it never will.

So I am waiting if the old feeling really returns. I am waiting for this day to come

hienqv

Chánh thất nhà M, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Khuy
Translator
can i join in ?(haha ,yes by myself :)) )

i don't know what i'm feeling now...
everything are so strange ,i can't expect what will coming next.
Once in a life time ,i'd thought about the death .It seem like yesterday ,my head still hurt because of it .
However ,everything are alright now .I feel happy with my new life,lucky with my big family and thankful for everything i have now .
Don't look back ,just walk forward and see what will come...:) I'm a strong girl !
fighting !

melp

Staff nghỉ hưu
Today I saw them again in Heroine 5.

Ricsung couple ^_^ Crazily competitive crab and an equally 3-D leader.

I smiled happily. Like the feeling has never gone

Come back safely, guys. Really look forward to that day.

P/S: How come I got spam email about virus everytime I logged in? Really frustrating

melp

Staff nghỉ hưu
Fame

What is it? When looks are over, when age comes close to your door, even when you die...

I watched Love Letter with Shinhwa today. And unconsciously, I found myself listening to vol 9. Even though my original intention was hearing Sungie, I was teary while listening Destiny of Love, Once more time

They are not like before. Older, slower, less active.

So what.

What they left behind are important to a lot of people. At least they matter to real Shinhwachango. The type of songs that touch your heart even though you thought the beating was way over. The types of guys that made you laugh like you did 2 years ago. The guys who you loves for who they truly are.

Seoul, here I come. I will wait for that fateful day.

Once a fan, always a fan

melp

Staff nghỉ hưu
It has been so long

But...there are things in life that stay the same.

They always will

Bou

Chánh thất nhà Jung, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải k
Staff nghỉ hưu
It has been so long. Long enough for me to think that maybe I already forgot all those feelings.

But it's just like yesterday, when I heard their calling....

The promise I always keep, just remember that I'll never leave

That sentence keeps repeating over and over in my mind.
It's like felt in love the second time with one person.
But seriously, when did I ever stopped love them?

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
It has been so long. Long enough for me to think that maybe I already forgot all those feelings.

But it's just like yesterday, when I heard their calling....

The promise I always keep, just remember that I'll never leave

That sentence keeps repeating over and over in my mind.
It's like felt in love the second time with one person.
But seriously, when did I ever stopped love them?

I'm on my long-term vacation but for my luv, I have to say something :">.

Come back dear >:D<.