Guin wants to hug all of ya :">

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
I have a feeling I should go first eh? :">:">:"> Viet fans should come to welcome me as well as I'm new here >:)>:)>:)>:)>:). Hohohohoho

Ukie, my name is Guinevere (I dun know if I should change it to be my english name or keep the current one - Angelica. So yeah, suggestions please :-"). I'm 20 this year (20 and 4 months to be exact). Please call me Guin or Mun (I prefer the latter as - well - he's my hubby anyway :">)

I like Shinhwa as a whole first, then it comes down to Eric, Hyesung and other members. But actually I don't usually tend to prefer this member over this member.

It's actually 4am here in Sydney and I have lectures tomorrow so I gotta stop right here 8->. Gimme a hug, will ya? :-":-":-":-":-"

Hi, Guin...
How are you?
I didn't talk with you for long time..
I guess ...since we had talking about andy's event in thailand, right? hahaha
for a mount already..... so long time.
I hope we will chatting again soon!! ^^

hello guys, I'm a newbie here and hope to make more shinhwa changjo friends ^^ so hello guys my name is Thanh :D uhmm i'm actually Chinese but since I was born in Vietnam, I can only speak viet until I came to the US years ago lolz anyway I found out about shinhwa 2 months ago and I happen to really like this group ^^ especially Andy!! he's my ideal guy hahaha but anyway I would like to join the orange crowd, so please accept me hehehe :minwoo: