[Project Yoenin] Global Birthday Message Book (UPDATED)

Trời ơi mình ko bik des hình thì phải làm sao hả trời?!?!? hixhixx

@Pun: với đuôi 입니다 thì tốt nhất nên xài 저는 áh bạn.... 나는 thì hay xài với 요 hơn...

@Ss Trinh: ss ơi ko phải 제는 mà là 저는 í ạh.....

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
Ai không biết edit trên hình thì chỉ cần gửi message là được rồi (gửi thẳng trên đây hoặc PM).

Mọi người nhanh nhanh gửi message cho tớ nha, tới deadline mất rồi mà bạn Mun chẳng nhận được của bao nhiêu người cả 8-}.

Ichi_xxx

Tiểu thiếp nhà Jung, Subber ưu tú
Message của em nhé :) (bên em kiếm ko ra cái hình gì để mà gửi =)) )

"Dongwan-ssi, happy birthday~ I don't have much things to say but keep forward and belong with Shinhwa like you have done until now. Hope your drama will work well, I'll be watching you from US. Hwaiting!

From another scorpion like you, ajusshi (so sorry if you don't want someone call you as "ajusshi" but I found out that seem like call you as "oppa" is hard for me)ㅋㅋㅋ. Anyway, go Dongwan-ssi, go our big scorpion!"

Message của em:

Dongwan oppa, happy birthday ^^ I hope your drama will get more than 40% viewership so we can see you do actual housework kkkkkk And I hope you will find the mother of your children soon (but not too soon) and please oppa, don't stay at home for 2 years, it's too long.

Anyway, happy birthday once again and I love you *kiss kiss*

message của mình:
Happy Dongwan's Day!! With our prayers we wish that you will live your life to the fullness and find happiness in the road you walk in. May Shinhwa forever remain strong in love and loyalty. By the way,Wish your new movie will doing good with a high rating!! God bless your day!! love u love u <3 <3 <3

của em đây ạh :"> có sai ngữ pháp mấy ss chỉnh lại hộ em
You have a special place in my life and my heart, and I hope your birthday is every bit as wonderful as you are. I will always behind your side *hug hug*

hienqv

Chánh thất nhà M, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Khuy
Translator
kdw.jpg

Của tớ đây này ^^
Cho oppa bị sốc chơi :))

pcute

Ái nữ nhà Jung, Subber ưu tú
Subbing Group
message của em :">

Mr Thomas Kim~ I sincerely hope you will have a super duper happy birthday, regardless of your hectic schedule~ Hope "Cheer Up Mr Kim" will achieve the highest rating, hope you will become an accomplished actor and hope you will always be happy with and succeed in whichever kind of venture you choose to embark on in the future! Please continue to take care of Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo! ^^~

Mess của Nhíp

Happy Birthday to you! WIsh you a wonderfull birthday with your family and other Shinhwa's members. Please live happily, keep healthy and keep on going with your singing and acting. Love you <3

Guinevere

Staff member
Site Founder
Mess bạn heo gửi ở đâu vậy heo? :-?

Malfoy

Staff danh dự
Staff nghỉ hưu
Thôi rồi mắt mũi buồn ngủ vậy là viết sai bố nó grammar rồi :dead:

Mà thôi không sao, đến trình độ RicDy đọc chắc cũng không soi ra đâu ý mà =)) =))

Guinevere

Staff member
Site Founder
Bữa nay bạn Mun đã gửi những gì mọi người gửi cho bạn Mun (kèm theo đồ bạn Mun chôm chỉa nữa =)))) cho Yoenin rồi nha~ Ai bị muộn và muốn gửi vào phút chót thì vui lòng PM gấp cho bạn Mun từ giờ đến trước ngày 15.

Thanks toàn thể bà con đã tham gia prj này >:D<.