The silence has ended!

hyemi

Tiểu muội nhà M
Staff nghỉ hưu
So....welcome to Shinhwavn, again :sungie_hi: Guess more greetings from me are unnecessary as ss Guin already said it all :p

Anyway, we're all new to this box, so what about dropping by to introduce yourselves and say hi to other members here? :crab dance:
To give it a start, I'll be the first one :minwoo: My name is Hyemi, but if you like, just call me Hye, or Mimi :p I'll turn 18 this September (gosh, I'm getting old :too_sad:).

Just so I could brag about myself a little bit, I'm a member of the M family here. Like, Minwoo's little sister :cute: Basically, I love our six guys the same, but somehow Minwoo always gets the biggest chunk of my little heart :uhm: OMG I'm getting sloppy again :ahhyes: Sorry abt that :p

Well, I guess that's all for now :D Anyway, nice to meet you all. Hope we'll get to know one another better and become best friends. Love ya >:D<>:D<>:D<

shali

Chánh thất nhà Lee, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải An
Sub Group Leader
:ahyes:
Im so shock when see mimi's post :ahyes:
Ok ok ... :D Unm... hi, I want to introduce me too ^^ My name's Shali, call me Sha if you like. Im 16 :"> I really not good at Eng so much so... plz try to understand what I say :))
Im Andy's wife :xauho: I fall in love with him immediately when I saw him in Love Letter S2. His Heart Dance :eek:mo: That's the reason :)) Actually I love Shinhwa more than Andy, SH 1st, Andy 2nd :"> Minbong 3rd :wooi2: I love all of 6 mens~
Dont know what to say :-s Oh come on, hope u enjoy here. My SVC have a lot of members very very good at Eng :> Luv you >:D<

Last edited:

bristina

Tiểu thiếp nhà Park, Đại diện JKF
Trans Group Leader
Hey ladies, what are u doing here :sungie:? spam, right =)) LOL, just kidding HAHA.
Hi mimi - my wife :">, hi sha - my wife too :"> I'm their husband :> and plz call me Bris :x 'cos that's my name :"> I would like to say hi to everyone in here :"> My fav is Jun Jin, but I love our five guys too :"> I love Shinhwa. And God sent me an angel. It's Shinhwavn >:D< Guys, I love yah >:D< That's all. Now have fun :jogging: See you ^_^
Sorry, my Eng is very bad :( Forgive me.

Hello, everyone

Im Ruby from New York, a lot of people know me from shinhwa.biz, I post trấnslated néws and most Jinnie stùff....
Thank you for letting me be part of your forum...............I think is really cool and cozy........and the girls are really nice and sweet..........I already know a few from biz......

My fav member is everybody knows...:)........my jewel, prince, Park Choong Jae.........

Nice to meet everyone.......

shali

Sub Group Leader
hi ruby :x i heard a lots about you ^^
welcome you to SVC >:D<

Last edited:
ahhh~~ I am Praery from AndyLeeFamily Thailand..
I think some people already know me, right? hahaha
Hye told me that this forum will open yesterday, but i cannot
came in here becasue i must prepared for my presentation today T^T

But I already coming ^^~ My english is not good so, I hope everyone can
understand my words, if no... don't forget to tell me hehehehe

that's very nice to know everyone here, so really thank you all
Nice to talk with all of you *kiss*

Last edited:

bristina

Tiểu thiếp nhà Park, Đại diện JKF
Trans Group Leader
Hey Ruby. I'm glad to see you here :D Have a nice time together ^_^ The following instruction is for you.

As Vietnamese language has got a lot of accents (like French), the way we type is also a bit different compare to typing English. As we have set default for our language typing here, it would be difficult for you to type English. However, please take note of this point: whenever you type R, S, X, J and F but they appear as Viet accents (ex: you wanna type “hard” but it appears as “hảd”), please TYPE THAT CHARACTER AGAIN (like in that example, you just need to double type R and it should be alright). Same goes with vowels like A, O and E, if you type “soo” but it appears as “sô”, please type O again.

In overall, if there is something “weird” appear on your typing space, you just need to type that character again and there shouldn't be any problem. And again, if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask ^^!

You can just press F8 for turn this off. You can check it by pressing F9, it will show a panel at bottom of your screen. If the radio select the first one, it mean that Off.

Hey praery :D Nice to meet u too :D I'm not good at English too ^_^ but don't worry ^_^ I can understand what you say ^_^ Your country is very beautiful and I wanna go to Thailand. ^_^

lamtn

Translator của tháng 4
Hi All,
Just want to say HI Ruby & praery. Hope this will be a place to met fans from other countries.

I'm an ahjuma in here - the only one - in this forum. Should I proud about this? :).

I'm visit other web and read a lot of news Ruby post in there. Thanks for yr work that i can kill my free and boring time.

melp

Đại tỷ nhà Jung, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Khuyế
Staff nghỉ hưu
I am so late in welcoming Praery and Ruby:hơ:
I already knew you guys from Biz so it is nice to have you here.

Pls visit us often. And if you guys need help with anything, about forum, wuri Shinhwa guys or clip, feel free to let us know:sungie_hi:

P/S: Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Just call me Hoa, my real name. I was born in 1983.

lina

S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Sáng tạo '08
Staff nghỉ hưu
ohh, sorry to be late:">
hi! Welcome to SVC Praery and Ruby! I've heard about you a lots, nice to meet you two :">
my real name's Trâm, but you can call me lina (my nick^^)
like Shali and bris, I'm not good at English too =)), so hope you understand what i type, LOL

Last edited:
Hi ya'll :D

I'm Windy (also called as Ali :p), I was born in 1992 - the same year with Lina and Shali. :p My biggest favorite singer is Alicia Keys. :D

My ex-classmate Lina has invited me to visit this forum.

When I've been its member, I think I've become loving Korean music. :D (especially Ballad Korean music :D)

I'm sorry but... no words to speak! :-s I've just been a newbie :p Actually, 'Once in a lifetime' is one of the best songs I've ever heard. So classic, so cool. <3

Finally, I'll try to appear in this forum often, so you know, with me that school year is very busy. And the last one I can say, nice to meet ya'll. <3 <3

hienqv

Chánh thất nhà M, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải Khuy
Translator
hahha ,i think i'm late :))
anyway ,hi everyone ,i'm hienqv but it's ok to call me "hien"
i'm Vietnamese ,sure ...
i love shinhwa and the best is whom on my avata and sign:)
love to be friend with all you here .
that's all !

p/s: i'm 20 now ,if anyone want to know ,haha

hiya everyone! nice to netmeet you all lol! I'm hcleee. Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I'll do so anyway haha.

:crab dance: hyesung for you haha

Nice to see a Vietnamese forum, I was wondering if Shinhwa still had alot of vietnamese fans these days.
hcle rất là vui lúc thấy được một cái forum( tiếng việt là gì?) cho người việt! (viết bằng tiếng việt rất khó nhưng mà hcle muốn tập haha).

I'd like to know if there are ppl on this webside that need me to translate any shinhwa materials, videos etc, from vietnamese to english or vice versa?

hcle muốn biết có ai cần hcle translate.. umm thông dịch những video/bài viết của Shinhwa từ tiếng việt qua tiếng anh hay la từ anh qua việt không?

My Vietnamese prowess isn't all that great but I will try my best! I want to help promote Shinhwa to vietnamese fans because they are great artisits with great personalities (actually, youtube videos of them behind the scenes mucking around are what captured me before their musical performances haha).

Tiếng việt của hcle không phong phú cho lắm nhưng niếu ai cần thí hcle sẽ chiụ khó để dịch tài liệu liên quan đến Shinhwa cho các ban.

I know heaps of Shinhwa videos on youtube in english but I dont know how to put the Vietnamese subs in.. I can write the scripts but does anyone know how to program subs into a video?

hcle biết được nhiều video của Shinhwa trên youtube nhưng không biết làm sao để bỏ chữ việt vaò. Có ai có thể dùp làm (hcle có thể viết ra caí script cho) không?

Shinhwa Changjyo! Can't wait until 2013 for their reunion concert!

2020060910171333hd8.jpg

hehehe minwoo copying dongwan during a photoshoot =D

PS. I started the relationship with Shinhwa 5 years ago (but was more interested in 1tym and se7en at the time), but now that youtube makes it soo easy to see starts behind the screens/onshow, Shinhwa is my full blown idol lurvers haha. I mainly use soompi to post on shinhwa.. but i need to practice my vietnamese for future reference so im here now hehe.

I loveeee dancing so naturally i deeply respect/adore/<3 Minwoo-sshi, the hot stylish awesome charismatic (this word really has been overused hasn't it lols) lead choreographer of shinhwa! But of course all the guys have their own awesome quirks that make me love them (nearly) just as much.
shinhwa takes away stress/lets me procrastinate comfortably because they make me laugh haha.

hwaiting! (still not sure with this means.. korean version of fighting? ? lols)

Ps To lamt1 & other ahjumma's on this thread and on this webbie = it's always too cool for school to have liked shinhwa for an extended period of time! No shame in interest for these guys (who are about to be 'ahjusshi's themselves anyway, but thats just a title haha).

Last edited:

shali

Sub Group Leader
oh hi, nice to meet you ^^ Im so suprise when see you can write English and Vietnamese. Are you Vietnamese? Or you re learning VNese? :D
Welcome to SVC >:D<
ps: we've updated many Vietnamese sub's clips in Youtube, you can check here http://www.shinhwavn.com/showthread.php?t=3516

Hiya shali~ Thanks for the welcome =]]

I'm Vietnamese, but not currently living in Vietnam so I just wanted to practice writing Vietnamese more fluently. Reading vietnamese is a bit tiresome for me as well (eg, it takes wayyyyyy much more effort to read the vietnamese forums.. thank gawd for the international english forum) haha, but yes, hopefully I will be able to contribute to the vietnamese forums in the future and not take 50 years to finish reading a paragraph.

Woo~ , thats alot of vietnamese subbed videos! Who does the subbing ? I'd like to make some more..but i need to know more about cái chương chìng (or trương trình ?) mọi ngươi sài để sub videos

hyemi

Tiểu muội nhà M
Staff nghỉ hưu
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa a Minbong lover :aigoo: welcome to SVC >:D<
wow you're from Australia? :D some sisters in SVC are living there too :x maybe members in Aus can have an offline meeting lol
VNese sure is difficult to learn, but all of us are willing to help, so no worries :p since you're of Vietnamese origin too, it should be easier~ i bet you'll be fluent in no time :crab dance:
oh, and anything about subbing, you can ask shali - she's the leader of our subbing team ^^
have fun >:D<
p/s: btw, the word is chương trình, and it should be xài, not sài :p

haha thankss hyemi! i'm living in an obscure place in australia haha, but it would be awesome to have shinhwa karaoke eh? awesome~

shali

Sub Group Leader
>:D<
So you're Vietnamese :X How great!!! Living in Ustralia for a long time made you write and read VNese difficult. Dont worry, just always go here you will practice better. Like me, Im so bad in English, so i try chatting in here often :p Hey, let's try together :))
And about subbing. What do you want to do? Translate, Time, type setting or encode? About soft of subbing, we have all. But first you must reg in subteam. Welcome you >:D<
ah~ reading Shinhwa Vietnamese's news at topic Hey,come on can help you a lot. I think so ^^

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
Welcome hcle to Shinhwavn >:D<.

Where do you live in Australia? I'm from Sydney ^^. Hope we could meet up someday eh? ;));));))

=]]

Yes well I've always lived in Australia, but for sure we can chat and improve our engrish/vietglish haha. Hmm, perhaps I'll try translating.. or proofreading any viet --> english, umm I'm not very sure but I'm open to ideas.. =D How do I join the subbing team?
Haha yeah I'm trying to read the Vietnamese articles, thanks for the suggestion =] Shali are you living in Vietnam at the moment?
Ahh, too bad I'm not in Sydney.. but there must be heaps of SHCJ there isn't there? P.S, props for being the site founder guinevere... I'm hopeless with html and web design LOL. Did it take alot of time?