Welcome to Shinhwa Vietnam Fanclub!!! (please read)

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
Dear our friends – the international SHCJ-ers,

It is a pleasure for Shinhwavn to welcome your presence here. We are glad to create this English box in order to greet all of you warmly. So, nice to see you! Please make yourself comfortable here ^^.

There are only a few things I need to run through though. Some of them I don’t think you should need to know anymore as SHCJ has been known as one of the best-behaved fanclubs, hasn’t it? Therefore, this should be treated as a simple procedure that every forums must have (except for point 4 which is important)

1/ Please treat each other friendly. Inappropriate words are not allowed in Shinhwavn. Morever, English should be the only language to be written within this box. So to all Viet fans, please do not use Vietnamese here!

2/ You are free to create topics regarding matters in every aspects of life (saying hi, discussing about movie, songs etc) as the Viet fans also want to have a chance to practice English with you. So together, let’s practice and create a warming atmosphere amongst Shinhwa fans from around the world without borders.

3/ If you have any problem when surfing Shinhwavn, or if you don’t understand anything but would like to know about, please also make request here. We are very pleased to help you with the “friendly SHCJ spirit”.

4/ This is very important!

As Vietnamese language has got a lot of accents (like French), the way we type is also a bit different compare to typing English. As we have set default for our language typing here, it would be difficult for you to type English. However, please take note of this point: You can just press F8 for turn this off. You can check it by pressing F9, it will show a panel at bottom of your screen. If the radio select the first one, it mean that Off.

So this should be the end of my not-too-long-speech (well, I hope! lol). I wish you all have a happy stay in Shinhwavn and please don't hesitate to ask ^^.

Let’s get to know each other and create a bigger and bigger Shinhwa fandom!

Best Regards,

Guinevere

Shinhwavn Site Founder

bonmat86

Hội trưởng hội phụ nữ
4/ This is very important!

As Vietnamese language has got a lot of accents (like French), the way we type is also a bit different compare to typing English. As we have set default for our language typing here, it would be difficult for you to type English. However, please take note of this point: whenever you type R, S, X, J and F but they appear as Viet accents (ex: you wanna type “hard” but it appears as “hảd”), please TYPE THAT CHARACTER AGAIN (like in that example, you just need to double type R and it should be alright). Same goes with vowels like A, O and E, if you type “soo” but it appears as “”, please type O again.

In overall, if there is something “weird” appear on your typing space, you just need to type that character again and there shouldn't be any problem. And again, if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask ^^!
You can just press F8 for turn this off. You can check it by pressing F9, it will show a panel at bottom of your screen. If the radio select the first one, it mean that Off.
Thanks for reading.

Guinevere

Staff member
Site Founder
You can just press F8 for turn this off. You can check it by pressing F9, it will show a panel at bottom of your screen. If the radio select the first one, it mean that Off.
Thanks for reading.

Ahhhhhhh thanks oppa lol. You're the best :X. I'll edit my post and quote yours there.

Bou

Chánh thất nhà Jung, S.V.C Writing Contest, Giải k
Staff nghỉ hưu
Can I just leave hello in here?
>:D< Send million big hug to all of you~
I love you all XD~

ok~~ I accept and understand the regulation for his forum ^^
So, i will try to come here as often as i can and
also... Nice to meet everyone here ^^

Say Hi everyonẻ....Anyong..~
I'm ngoh....I 'm glad to meet you all...
Shinhwa fấnclub all ò country like as same....be kindness....:dreaming:
.......Lást Hyesung keep leave concert live in Taiwan...I join there...
I see your fancam in youtube ,right....:hihi:
Thank so much fỏ share happiness...
Love shinhwa love shinhwa changjou...:ric ah:
ngoh

HI EVERYONE~

In the rules ''Không được bàn về chuyện chính trị, tôn giáo hay những đề tài dễ gây hiềm khích"

có nghiã là dì? không được nói chuyện liên quan đến chính phủ Vietnam à?
Is this a website used/created within Vietnam?

ANYWAY, cheerio! I haven't seen alot of Viet subbed shinhwa videos on youtube (or are there) so help me create more if it's the case =]

Guinevere

Staff member
Site Founder
@hcle: Basically, please try to avoid "sensitive" subjects relating to religions, politics... Our forum is created for Shinhwa fans (mainly for Viet fans as its name "Shinhwa Vietnam Fanclub"), our focus should be on Shinhwa. So "sensitive" subjects which could cause further problems are prohibited here. Hope my explanation is straightforward enough ^^.

Again, welcome all of you to Shinhwa VN FC >:D<.