The silence has ended!

Guinevere

Mun Hye Ri , xX_Bà xã Eric_Xx, Chánh thất nhà Mun
Staff member
Site Founder
@hcle: Yeah I'm site founder (with another girl who's living in Sydney at the moment) but we actually have to ask a friend of us to set up the forum. So basically we came up with the idea of the forum, then a very nice guy (he's not shinhwa fan though hahaha) set the forum up based on our ideas, then we operate it hahahaha.... So if you wanna give props to the technical staff then his nickname is bonmat (nice and charming technical admin =))=))=))) :">:">:">:">.

At the moment all of our clips/news are being translated from English --> Vietnamese as we don't have Korean translator, therefore we don't translate from Viet --> Eng back all over again. So if you want to join the trans team to trans from Eng --> Viet, you will have to apply in "Brand new" box (there is a topic about recruitment staff for trans team). I will send you a news as a form of test. After passing that test, you will be set as Translator (with color and badge like those hyemi has). The same goes with Subbing Team. As we welcome any Shinhwa fan who wants to join our teams, you have to make up your mind of what you wanna do first ^^. You can talk to anyone from Sub team (like shali) or me. My YM is angelikakhanh .

Thanks for all the info! awesome awesome. I think I'll try a hand at translating then, but i might do that in half a months time after i read like one viet post a day as 'training' LOL. What does 'ss' stand for? Haha dang, i got to go and learn Korean or something. But this summer is nihongo time.. planning to do that next summer though. its quite the annoying only understanding na neun, yong wo nhi, chi sae yo, sarang hae, mianhae and kamsamnida LOL

Last edited: